1. I think kit was right for Lennie to fight Curley. There could've been another solution though. I think that George could've helped Lennie out by taking Curley off of him.
2. I think that Lennie should be working like everyone else. Only because he's mentally challenged doesn't mean he can't work. i don't think that Lennie should be separated from society because then he would probably be more crazy.
3. I do think Curley could gain respect without being aggressive. I think that he would actually gain more respect from workers. Then people would be nicer to him too.
4. I don't think it's OK because she's married with Curley. Also because then Curley might see her and either he would get mad at her or get furious with Slim because he might think that Slim is flirting with her. then there would be even more of a conflict between Slim and Curley.

I agree with you its bad that Curleys wife flirts with Slim.Its nasty and mest up because hes one of his workers.
ReplyDelete